Extreme Lightscapes is looking for Knoxville/Oak Ridge, Tennessee based installation crew leaders that have experience installing Christmas lights/wrapping trees and running a small crew on commercial Christmas lighting projects:
- Must be able to travel within the United States and Internationally working 7 days/wk, 10-14 hours per day
- Must have experience operating lift equipment and working at heights up to 100′ or higher
- Must have experience installing Christmas lighting professionally, preferably in large commercial environments
- Must have experience leading a crew of 4-6 installers, preferable on large commercial projects
- Must be willing to push through often grueling and repetitive tasks for very long periods of time in very high pressure environments
- Must be quality conscious to an extreme
- Must work fast, accurate and efficient and be results oriented
- Positive go-getters only. Negative nellies have no place in this business
- Valid/clean drivers license required
- All travel and expenses paid
- Pay is negotiable based on experience
If you or someone you know fits the bill, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and pay requirements.
Extreme Lightscapes is hiring Christmas light installers. This role is considered general labor. No experience is required, but is preferred.
- Extreme Lightscapes is hiring for work in various cities throughout the United States and Internationally.
- This is a seasonal, full time contract job
- Time frame is approximately November through January with sporadic working days and locations
- Work hours will vary, but generally will require 10-14 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Must be able to work at heights up to 40′ using ladders and lift equipment with no fear of heights
- Must be willing to climb into the canopy of large trees as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Valid drivers license required. Passport required for international travel
- $15-$20 per hour